Insert a SMILES, SMARTS, MOL, or Name Entry
In addition to manually sketching a structure, SureChEMBL provides an alternative way to begin a chemistry search.
- Using your preferred drawing tool, create and copy the structure on which to search.
You may also copy a SMILES, SMARTS, MOL file, CML, or chemical name.
- On the SureChEMBL landing page, click on the MarvinJS sketcher.
- Right click into the white space of the sketcher, then select Paste from the pop up menu or use the Paste shortcut (ctrl+V or cmd+V).
- Alternatively, click on the Folder icon of the sketcher (second from the top left) and paste it in the Import window.
- The structure will appear in the drawing pane.
Other 'Chemical Searching' articles
Sorted by view count